this post here if you want to give me your two pennies worth of opinion. I need feedback people.
Updates!!!! Here's where I've been. Here's what I've been doing.
- The Advocate Magazine asked lil old me to contribute to this month's I Advocate section. Seeing myself in a magazine period is amazing. Being featured in The Advocate is just mind blowing. Pick up a copy on newsstands now. :)
- I was also featured over at Romance Cooks, sharing a recipe that always makes me think of my vampire queen Camila from Better Off Red. Check it out. Make some cookies.
- I'm taking FOREVER to edit Suzy & Pilar. I'm not under a deadline with it so I'm taking my sweet ass time. Eeeep.
- Next week (July 25, and 26) I'll be loitering at the annual RWA conference in Anaheim. If you're there and you see me, say hi. I'm wicked nice. Really.
- I also realized that I missed the two year mark for this blog. Ooops. I'll do a big TWO YEAR post soon. Feel free to listen to my new favorite song while you wait.