Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 559

I know some people come to my blog through avenues other than twitter so here's the skinny on the up-down (I know that made no sense). I'm guest blogging today over at Babbling About Books and More on why I write lesbian romance and more importantly, why I write ethnically diverse lesbian romance. Do check it out.

the awkward teenager i reference in this guest post

And in response to the recent rash of writer on reviewer crimes, here's my personal stance. I read reviews, but I know they aren't for me. They are for other readers. As a writer it is not my place to attack reviewers for their opinions. I am psyched that people have read my work and that's that. To the authors attacking reviewers for posting reviews OF YOUR BOOK, not your looks, or your mom, or your kids, please chill out. You're making the rest of  us look crazy. Smoochies!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such information.
    Barefoot Dreams Infant Boxer and Tee Set

    ReplyDelete