Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 907

Suzy and Pilar finally have a cover! 
 

Let me stop with the finally. I wrote this thing over the summer and it already has a cover. That's some DAMN FAST turn around if you ask me. Yes, At Her Feet is a BDSM erotic romance, but the cover works very well for these characters. This story is more about emotional submission... and spankings, than floggers and crops and chains. I wanted to stay away from handcuffs or crops and the like. Suzy and Pilar are both pretty femme and Suzy, like myself, loves pink. EVERYTHING'S PINK! My publisher was nice enough to listen to all of my pink related begging. :)  I'll report back as soon as they have a release date. Here are my leading ladies if you need a reminder.



2 comments:

  1. It's a good-looking cover! But I am kind of sad that they went with a very white-skinned person on the cover when neither main character is white...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. believe me, i tried. most image searches for black women produce tons of picture of white women wearing black, white women in black face or black women typing on computers and eating salad. same goes for Latin women, except it's somberos or mostly naked woman, eating salad. it was really hard to find the cover image for Blacker Than Blue.

      Delete