Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 617

I'm reporting back to say that I made it through all of my readings over the weekend without passing out or puking all over myself.

Seriously though, the 6th Annual Bold Strokes Books LGBT Book Festival was wonderful. I read selections from Better Off Red and The Fling and I think I did all right. And I think I made my mom proud by wearing a dress.

courtesy of Angie Williams.
I look hot mid-sentence. I received excellent feedback on Better Off Red and The Fling. I signed some books. It was all very exciting.

In other news, Blacker Than Blue is off to my editor and I must say I am VERY happy with it. Moving forward, I have two books and two shorts in the pipeline and I plan on cleaning up a screenplay. We'll see how all of that gooes.

In more other news, if you don't follow me on twitter, you haven't seen this little beauty. Fangdangler finished reading Better Off Red and found himself inspired to draw Ginger and Camila. To say I love it would be an understatement. He also has some great adventure time fanart on his deviant art page.


No comments:

Post a Comment