Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 54

Last night at dinner (The Farm at The Grove has great sweet potato fries) I was suddenly inspired to tackle a particular synopsis. Then I went to see Scott Pilgrim. I'm working on the synopsis now. Will I finish it today? Let us see... I'm clever. Don't act like I'm not.

And here's a chunk of something I wrote. I just closed my eyes and scrolled to a random page. And then kept scrolling til I found something that didn't really give too much away. And now I'm just boring myself. Enjoy!

              "Is that a nightgown?" Amy asked.
              "Yup." I ditched the ribbon on my bed along with the hanger, then held the baby-doll style nightie up to my body. It came about an inch or two below my crotch.
              "See! This is exactly what I was talking about. They're gonna parade us around in lingerie and then makes us screw the OBA boys and tape it."
               "Shut up. They would never makes us do that," Amy laughed. She held her own scrap of lace up in front of her chest. "It is kinda kinky."
                "Yeah, kinky. Amy, I swear if pictures of me in this thing end up on the internet, I'm going to kill you."



I'm not sure I'll be doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment